THE BUSINESS TUNER
Computer Data Security Check
The following are listed in order of priority of risk
1) Have a hardware firewall router between your computer and the internet
2) All wireless systems should have WPA security turned on as a minimum.
Plus change access point default password and default SSID,
3) Scan the computer system for Adware and Spyware.
Then remove any and all found.
This may require formatting the hard drive and reloading Microsoft Windows
See our page 'What is Adware Spyware' on how to scan and remove spyware.
4) Do ALL Microsoft Windows Updates !
5) Have up to date Anti-Virus and Firewalls on all computers in your
We recommend Norton Internet Security.
6) Do regular image backups on all systems,
as no security protection system is perfect.
7) Install a UPS - "Uninterruptible Power Supply"
to protect your computer hardware from
damage and you from data loss.
Save with Remote Computer Repair and Support Services
All the above software and documents are for use at your own risk.
"Always make a complete image backup of
your system before adding or removing any software"
You agree, as the user of these downloaded products,
to take full responsibility for any and all actions they perform.
No other liability, expressed or implied